| Peru Hotel >> Machu Picchu Hotels >> Hatuchay Tower Hotel
|Machu Picchu Hotels
in Machu Picchu - Hatuchay Tower Hotel
The Hatuchay Tower Machu Picchu Hotel is the unique one located in this area of Machu Picchu Town (also called Aguas Calientes), is only a few meters from the bus station where buses depart to the Inca citadel. Upon returning from their tour of Machu Picchu, tourist are brought back to very entrance of the hotel
The hotel commands a panoramic view on all five floors; and its 42 rooms are fitted with all modern comforts:
- Equipped with 02 twin size beds.
- Cable TV,
- Direct dial national and international telephone.
- Full bathroom with tub,
- shower and hair dryer.
- Smoke detector.
- 220 - 100 volt power supply.
- Room service 24 h. Wake-up call service.
Also we have matrimonial rooms equipped with 01 queen size bed.
Restaurant In our restaurant our guests are surrounded by a cozy and fancy atmosphere, ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where they taste the finest gourmet food, with typical, novoandina and international dishes.
Our restaurant is open for our guest and for all visitors to Machu Picchu and it's the ideal place for lunch and rest before your embark in the train from Machu Picchu to Cuzco (3 PM).
Bar We invite you to enjoy our famous Peruvian Pisco Sour or the cocktail of your preference.
Try different spirits and cocktails in a cozy and calm atmosphere.
- Welcome drink for guests in Superior Rooms, Junior Suites and
- Non smoking rooms.
- Free Internet access 24 hours in business center.
- Free Internet wireless access 24 hours in the lobby and
- We have porters service free.
- Medical assistance 24 hours (pax paid).
- Room service 24 hours.
- Wake-up call service.
- Laundry service.
- Fax service.
- Safe deposit box at rooms for money or values less of US $
- Main safe deposit box at front desk for money or values
superior of US $ 500.
- Cable TV in all rooms and bar.
- Hair dryer in all rooms.
- Smoke detectors and fire alarm.
- Electric energy 220 and 110 volts.
- Luggage storage.
Lonely Planet :
"What Hatuchay lacks in soul, it makes up for in comfort. Situated opposite to the bus stop, it has several stories of smart, new rooms, many with balconies overlooking the river."
South America Handbook:
"This smart, modern hotel is below the old station. Buffet breakfasts and all taxes are included."
Peru hotel directory:
"Hatuchay Tower Machu Picchu Hotel is located on the shore of Urubamba River in Aguas Calientes town and just a few minutes from the impressive and enigmatic Machu Picchu, it offers all the comfort of an exclusive 4-star hotel."